This post is really just for Grandma. Kaiya begged and begged to wear her new school clothes this morning, and I finally gave in and let her wear the outfit you sent. She wants to say "thank you" and she LOVES that it has a butterfly on it. Thanks again for the packages for the girls. You are such a good grandma.
7 years ago
6 comments:
You look so cute, Kaiya! My goodness, you are so cute it looks like you could be from Paris. I am glad the clothes fit so perfectly. You will look so nice heading off to kindergarten. I'm sure you can get a boyfriend, or two, or three. I love you all. Grandma
How darling! Zach is super excited for kindergarten to start too! He loves to set out his first day of school outfit and act like he is really going. When I told him that the next time Noah got ready for school it would be his first day too he was practically jumping up and down!
Kaiya, what beautiful pictures! We will be thinking of you as you start kindergarten. You are going to love learning so many new things!
Your Virginia family loves you!
Aunt Funny Lady
I love the new family pic. I'm amazed everyone is looking and smiling. Good for you! Kindergarten, so exciting. Is Kaiya going am or pm and who is her teacher. Ty has Mickulecky and is pm. Hopefully they will see eachother.
She is so cute and sassy! What a little heart breaker in the making!
Aww, Brooke, Kaiya has Miss Elder and is going in the AM. Hopefully they'll be in the same class next year. Wouldn't that be fun? I think your little boys are the CUTEST.
Post a Comment