1. Kitchen Sink - we had friends over for lunch and I haven't cleaned up yet!
2. The Laundry Room - not so bad...it's turned into laundry/storage room for me.
3. The Fridge - Wow, it looks so full and I still feel like we have nothing "good" to eat!
4. My Bathroom - not great, not horrible.
5. My Closet - yes, those bins are maternity clothes that I still haven't lugged down to the storage closet.
6. Favorite pair of shoes - I realized I don't have any shoes I really love! I spend all day, every day in bare feet. When I have to put something on, it's flip flops.
7. Favorite place in the house - my room because it's off-limits to the kids.
8. What the kids are doing right now...Emmie, Claire and Hayden are all sleeping. Kaiya is practicing her handwriting for school.
9. Self-portrait.
10. Dream vacation...European getaway (especially to Germany and Austria where this picture was taken).

I tag Nicole, Lisa H., Sherrie, Gina, and Lisa P.
2 comments:
It may take me a few days, but I took the pics as soon as I read this. After reading everybody elses tags, I'm thinking I'm pretty much the neighborhood slob.
This is actually the perfect time for me to get this tag because Bobby has spent the whole morning cleaning the house...unfortunately I left our camera in the Lewis' motor home a few days ago. Oh well. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment