Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Okay, okay, I'll try it!

Apparently I am the only person in my entire neighborhood who has not yet entered the blogging world. After much peer pressure, I've decided to give it a try. I figure it will at least be a fun place for family and friends to go to hear all the funny little stories that happen in the day-to-day life of our little clan. It will be a miracle if I figure out how to post pictures and/or video. I'll start small for now! :)

I had a fun experience at the grocery store yesterday with Emmie and Claire. Claire was sitting in the front of the cart and I was busy trying to find some wierd spice that I needed and had my back turned to her. After about 30 seconds, she started sobbing. When I turned to help, I saw that in that short amount of time she had snagged a plastic produce bag from inside the cart that contained fresh jalepeno peppers. She'd gotten one out and taken a big ol' bite! The poor thing was spitting it all over and crying and I wasn't really sure what to do. I finally dug through my purse and found an old box of candy from Valentine's Day, so I gave her a few pieces to help get the taste out of her mouth. She calmed down soon after, and I do I have to say, I hope she's learned her lesson about sampling mystery foods from the cart!

2 comments:

Sally said...

YAY Tarin!!! I am glad you caved! Your family and friends will love it!! I found your link on Kim's blog. You are so funny! I loved reading all your posts and can I say you have the cutest family!!!

Tarin said...

Thanks, Sally. I've looked at yours too, and it's great! I'll admit, they are addictive. I'm going to try to keep it up!