Monday, March 31, 2008

I got tagged...

Okay, Sally, here goes! :)

Tagged!

Here are the rules. Four people will be tagged. You have to answer the questions, then post on the person tagged, let them know they are tagged, and then they post the answers on their blog. It is always fun to learn more about people!!!

10 Years ago...

I was still in high school, winding up the school year and looking forward to my first prom and getting a drivers license. Wow, that seems so long ago!

5 Things On My To Do List Today...

1- Organize all the little girl clothes in the house (already started this morning and decided this is definitely going to be a week-long project!).
2- Clean the downstairs really well so Dennis and I can be all ready to steam-clean the carpets and couch tonight.
3- Fold the 6+ loads of clean laundry that I've let pile up all week.
4- Bake bread. It's rising in the oven right now, so the hard part is done.
5- Plan out a lesson for FHE tonight! If I get really motivated I should make a little treat for after as well. I'm thinking I'll just send Dennis out to get something yummy. (Mmmm, I want ice cream.)

If I were a Billionaire...

I would pay off the house, (okay, and build my dream house!), pay off the car, and pay off the student loans.
I would buy my parents and Dennis' each a nice house.
I'd go back to school and get my nursing degree.
I would travel all over with my whole family and alone with Dennis.
I would probably have 2 - 4 more children. This is only because I could have a bigger house (complete with housekeeper!) and I would hire a nanny for once or twice a week so Dennis and I could be guaranteed stress-free alone time.
I'd start the business my mom and I have talked about forever. It would be fun to give it a shot.
Wow, I could go on and on with this one, so I'll quit now!

3 Bad Habits...

1- When I'm really stressed I bite my nails. So annoying.
2- I stay up way too late (usually not in bed until between 12:30 and 2:00).
3- I love sugar. I would just eat candy all day if I could.

5 Places I've Lived...

This is a ridiculously short list. I've lived in California (when I was young) and Orem, Provo, and Lehi, Utah. That's it.

5 Jobs I've had...

1- Western Watts (phone surveys)
2- Bagger at Albertson's
3- Waitress
4- Receptionist
5- Executive Secretary

Things Most People Don't Know About Me...

I was in a body cast at 22 months old because I broke my femur while trying to kick a ball. My physical coordination has never really improved much since then. I'm very klutzy and accident prone.

I get cranky when my house is a mess and I make lists obsessively. When I was younger I would make lists trying to plan out my day in five minute increments. I was crazy very early on.

I told Dennis before we even got married that I planned to have all girls. I win. :)

I tag - Heather H., Heather J., Lisa A. and Kim P.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Tarin! I just found your blog through Kim Smiths. It was fun to read about your family, and a little more about you!

Katie Lewis

Heather H said...

I love sugar too!!! And I will answer your tag tomorrow :)

Sally said...

So fun to learn more about you! I love it!! I was OCD before my 4th child and then it kind of all fell apart..I am just now starting to be OCD again. Thanks for playing tag!!