This past Saturday, our Primary had a talent show and encouraged all the children to be involved. My girls decided they wanted to sing "My Heavenly Father Loves Me" together. (They call it their "birdie song".) They started practicing in the bathtub. The tempo gets slower and slower (must be all that warm water), but I think it's funny. They are getting so big!
This is them actually singing at the talent show. Emmie got a little nervous last minute, so I was proud of her for getting up and singing with Kaiya!
Also, today was Claire's first day of going to nursery all by herself. She looked so tiny next to all those kids that are a few months older than her (not to mention that every one of them is much more blessed in the hair-growing department). According to the teachers, she did great! I hardly knew what to do with myself being all alone for the second and third hours of church. I guess I better enjoy it for the next few weeks before new baby arrives!
4 comments:
what cutie pies! That video was darling!
Hooray for blogging! I am so glad you have one now. Have I ever given you my address? If not, it's asayfam.blogspot.com. Your girlies are the best...tub singing rules the school!
Your little girls are just adorable!! How fun to have a few hours free at church, at least for a few weeks!
I loved your girls at the talent show! What darlings!
Post a Comment