Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tooth Fairy...

We had a visit from the tooth fairy last night! Kaiya is thrilled.

Kaiya and Dennis had a dentist appointment yesterday. Kaiya has had a bottom tooth that is growing in behind the baby tooth and the baby tooth is not loose at all. I guess the dentist told her they should make an appointment to pull her bottom teeth, and Kaiya said, "Let's just go ahead and do it now." What a brave little kid! Dennis said she was great through the whole thing, but funny because the laughing gas made her feel a little weird and she kept raising her arms up and down like she was flying. She told me later that she felt "all floaty" and wanted to "make sure her arms still worked".

So here's my big girl with her new smile!



And here's the card I found under her pillow that she made for the tooth fairy. It had a heart on the outside, and then the inside shows the fairy floating to Kaiya with money in her hands. Too funny. I swear that's why Kaiya wanted them pulled in the first place.

4 comments:

JDS said...

You should as Kaiya if the tooth fairy visits adults (I still have my wisdom teeth in and could use some extra cash). How much does the tooth fairy give now a days?

Tarin said...

Apparently our tooth fairy is a cheap-o compared to some OTHER tooth fairy's I've recently spoken to.

She got 50 cents per tooth, so 1 dollar total. I told her the tooth fairy brings a dollar each for the big teeth in the back and she was really excited.

I'm pretty sure it's not worth 4 bucks to get your wisdom teeth out if you don't have to...

Paulette said...

Kaiya, what a brave girl you are! I'm glad the tooth fairy came to visit; I like the picture you drew.
Funny Lady loves you.

Anonymous said...

The tooth fairy gives even more money in our house when she "had too many kids last night to fly around giving money to. That's why there isn't any money under your pillow Makayla!" But don't worry, she magically flew back the next night with a note and even MORE money! Makayla was hoping the next time that the Tooth Fairy would be too "busy" again