I've been tagged... :)
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Dennis, my mom
C-Cake or Pie: Pie! Love it all, but especially Dennis' home-made lemon meringue
D-Day: Friday. I know the weekend is coming and we can do something together as a family.
E- Essential Item: Diaper bag. Forgot it last week on a quick errand and ended up wishing for it about a million times in 20 minutes. I was missing diapers, wipes, binkie, treats for kids...ahhh!
F-Favorite Color: Yellow
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Not a huge fan either way
H-Home town: Orem, Utah
I- Indulgences: Pedicure - every few weeks.
J- January or July?: July. I think January is the most depressing month EVER. Christmas is over, and you're left with gray and cold and yuck.
K- Kids: 4 girls
L- Life is incomplete without: Family and friends to make it fun!
M- Marriage Date: February 15th
N-Number of Siblings: 4
O-Oranges or Apples: I prefer oranges, but I'm usually too lazy to peel them properly so I settle for an apple. Isn't that pathetic? I never got the whole orange-peeling thing down. It's a talent I just wasn't blessed with. When Dennis is home he peels them for me.
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, enclosed spaces, heights
Q- Quote: I feel like anything I say is just going to be cheesy. Can I skip this one, please?
R- Reason To Smile: My kids say something funny that makes me smile every day. Emmie's latest today was this:
Emmie: Why is our car parked in the driveway instead of inside?
Me: Because there is a special surprise for you in the garage (Dennis is building the girls a little outdoor playhouse).
Emmie: Yay! A pony!!!
S- Season: Fall- I love the changing leaves, the cooler (but not yet cold) air, and the foods, especially pumpkin pie!
T- Tag Four: Nicole, Kim P., Lisa A., Katie L.
U- Unknown fact about me: Ummm...I can wiggle my ears.
V- Very Favorite Store: I can only pick one? Okay, I guess Target, because of the variety.
W- Worst Habit: I pop. Everything. Ankles, toes, knees, wrists, fingers, neck, back, etc. It can drive people crazy.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, just because I'm so used to them it's no biggie.
Y-Your favorite food: Angel food cake with real whipped cream and strawberries.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini
7 years ago
3 comments:
I totally agree with you on your favorite food, YUM!
I agree with the whole orange thing. Why does it takt so much effort to be able to eat them? :o)
I'm on the orange band wagon, it's a love hate thing. What's worse is that my favorite fruit is a pomegranite...need I say more?
Post a Comment