Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day...

This past Sunday was Father's Day, and we had a great one. We got up, went to church, and came home and made cake and pie to take to my parents house for Father's Day Dinner. My dad's favorite thing in the world is cherry pie, so I made that for him, and Dennis made angel food cake for everyone else. I know, what a great guy I have to be cooking on Father's Day.

I am so grateful for my dad and all he has taught me over the years. He's still quick to lend his support whenever we need it, and it's so fun to see him now that he's a grandpa! He's more of a softie than I ever realized.

Dennis is such a good husband and father. I am so thankful for all that he does for me, and don't know what I would do without his help and support. He's a great dad to our four little girls. I can't imagine going through this life with anyone else!

Here are a few little pictures taken on Father's Day...

Uncle Trent with Kaiya...



Aunt Shannon with Claire...



Grandpa and Hayden...



Daddy with his girls (minus the one sleeping in the car)...

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

What a good wife and mom you are. Cherry pie is da best!