Friday, June 27, 2008

The Horse Parade...

Last night we went to the annual Lehi Horse Parade. This is Lehi City Week, and there are fun things happening for the next few days. Last night was the horse parade, tonight is a mini-float parade, and Saturday morning is the big float parade and then the carnival at the park. This was our third year of going to the horse parade, and the girls always love it. We had a great time there with our friends!

Assuming I can get us all out of the house on time Saturday morning (cross your fingers), we'll go to the big parade as well. I love seeing the girls get so excited, and I love these little traditions we're creating here in our new home.

Kaiya and Emmie watching the horsies...



Hayden chilling with me in the shade...



Kaiya, Makenna, Emmie, Camille, and Claire...



The Cinderella Float (the girls loved it)...



Emmie and Kaiya...



Claire saying, "Hi, Horsie, hi!"...