Wow, I've barely seen the kids today! Dennis finished putting together their new playhouse this weekend, and they LOVE it! They've been out there all day with a couple of friends. Yay for new things that entertain the kids! I even got my laundry caught up. It's a miracle.
Here's the girls closing their eyes waiting to find out what their surprise is...

Here they are seeing the playhouse for the first time. They were so excited!

5 comments:
That's so awesome! Your yard looks great too.
That is so cute! I'll bet they'll LOVE it!
It look super fun!
Wow! That looks wonderful. It's already too hot here for the kids to play outside. We went on a walk first thing this morning and came back very sweaty.
He made that?!! That is so awesome! You gotta love handi men. I love the looks on your girls faces!
Post a Comment