7 years ago
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Oremfest
Even though we've lived here in Lehi for over two years now, I'm still an Oremite (is that a word?) in my heart. I got all excited when my mom told me it was Oremfest this weekend, so Dennis and I and the kids all went out to the fair. They'll essentially be doing the same thing here in Lehi in just a couple of weeks, but we like to get a jump on things. Anyway, our friends Kenny and Jillyn brought their girls as well and we had a fun (although VERY hot!) time there. Then we all came here and Dennis grilled up some chicken for us. We then spent hours trying to figure out a new board game I bought. I think we've ALMOST got the hang of it. Any Pirates Cove experts out there that want to come show us the ropes?



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I love Oremfest!
I've never been...is there anything south of Lehi?? :-) We'll have to try it out next year!
Post a Comment