Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

The girls had been anxiously awaiting Easter Sunday, mainly because they got to wear new dresses and knew they'd get a bunch of candy. Claire spent the last two weeks calling it "Rooster" instead of "Easter", and of course started crying every time we would giggle at her. Too cute.

Dennis snapped a couple of quick pictures of them while I was getting myself ready for church. They are getting so grown up!

Thanks for our dresses, Grandma!





After church, we cooked and tidied up, and then my family came over to enjoy Easter Dinner with us. We always love having them here!

The girls did an egg hunt with their cousin, Katelyn. We barely beat the rain!














Piper with her Easter ham bone. It was nearly as big as her...





Dennis thought he'd shove a couple of kids out of the way, and fell trying to get to the candy first. Nice shiner, tough guy...



Jooj and True...



What girl could resist this face?...



Enjoying their spoils...









3 comments:

Paulette said...

Beautiful girls! Did Dennis tell his girls about how he used to throw eggs after the hunt? Then,Pop would go in the kitchen, get raw eggs, and start throwing them. Yep, it was fun and messy.

Ginn Family said...

I'm still Laughing at Dennis! The girls look beautiful!! Miss You too :(

Mommy said...

I just saw these pictures today! Tell the girls they look beautiful in their dresses. I'm so glad they liked them.