Friday, May 6, 2011

Day at the Farm...

Since the weather here has been so unpredictable, a couple of friends and I decided we needed to take advantage of one of the few nice, warm days and took the kids to the Thanksgiving Point Farm. Emmie and Kaiya were at school, so I just had Claire, Hayden, and my almost-daughter, Zoey, with me. :)

Hayden on the wagon ride...



Shilee riding a horse...



Brady the cowboy...



Hayden on a horse...



Claire, posing as usual...



Peacock...



Hayden "making her face smile"...



A little nervous to touch the baby lamb...



One of the few pics I could get of my wild and crazy girl...



Where's Brady?...



There he is!...



Shilee...



Claire...





These crazy kids LOVED pretending to be in jail...





Hayden petting a cow...



Claire petting a cow...



Doesn't Claire look excited?...



Zoey...



Claire...



Little calf...



Learning about milking...



We had a fun morning with our friends. It made me even more anxious for summer...

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Fun little break, this morning I woke up and turned on the fireplace first thing. Where is May going??

Sally said...

Aw cute! Thanks for being a great "almost mom" for Zoey! :)

Vernile said...

I'm so disappointed in you! I thought we taught you better than that. That little 'calf' in the next-to-last photo is a colt. You should get out to the farm more often.