Friday, November 21, 2008

Birthday Highlights

Last night we had a little birthday party for Kaiya and Emmie with just family and close friends. They had a ball! We had chocolate cupcakes, strawberry cupcakes, and bubble gum ice cream. The girls insisted on the bubble gum ice cream, but I actually ended up kind of liking it. It's official; there is no ice cream I will not eat.

After blowing out candles, they moved on to presents. They were so excited! I love seeing them have so much fun. Thanks so much to everyone who came and made it such a great night for them!

In her prayers last night, Kaiya said, "Thank you that I had the best birthday party ever." (Wow, is she easy to please, or what?) "Thank you for Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Shannon, Trent, Michelle...." and she proceeded to name EVERY SINGLE PERSON that was at her party.

Also, thanks to our sweet family members in Virginia for the cards and phone calls. We miss you!!!

Michelle, you will be happy to know I just did make overs with the girls. They are fully decked out, makeup, fingernail and toe nail polish, the works. Kaiya thinks we should do this every day at naptime.

Birthday girl, Emmie...



Birthday girl, Kaiya...



Claire (always tilting her head to the side now to show off her earrings)...



Ready to blow out candles!



Grandma (ha ha HA! I got you!)...



Kaiya opening gifts...



Emmie was VERY excited about this outfit. She is officially my girl...



Camille giving Hayden a kiss...

1 comment:

Ginn Family said...

How fun. I didn't realize their birthdays are so close together. My sister and I are only one day apart(well 3 years and one day) and we love it because we always get to celebrate together.