Dennis and I are going on vacation in a couple of days, and I've assured him that when we get home, I'll start the process of taking the binky away....and if I'm brave, maybe we'll even start potty training.
Yesterday we were talking about this very issue, and as if she could hear us and understand that her time is limited, here are a couple pictures of Hayden when she walked into the room...
5 comments:
oooh, 3 binkies! smart girl. Hide them Hayden! ;)
I have heard of a really cute idea where you gather up all of the binkies and go to Build a Bear. Let her pick a bear and then put all the binkies in the bear and they will stuff it and lace it up. Then she still has her binkies, but not in her mouth. She now has her binky bear! Good luck!
Love the binky bear idea. Taking them away from Brynlee was like trying to get her off crack!!! We will be keeping our fingers crossed over here for you.
She is too cute! I don't envy you , we are trying to get Milli to stop sucking her fingers and I'm wishing I could take them away :)
Rob "lost" our last binkie 2 weeks ago. On our time frame Hayden has 2 years to go. :) Good Luck! I'm just glad it's summer because Maddie doesn't fall asleep until 11PM without it. That's now the habit we'll be trying to break before school starts.
Post a Comment