So how excited was I to find out that she has moved back to Utah, AND is doing a children's singing group? I've wanted something like this for my girls, and knew that Amy would be the perfect person to teach them. Kaiya and Emmie have been going to her for a few months now, and they absolutely LOVE it.
They had a performance this past Friday night. They both did a little solo, knew all the words and actions, and I was so proud of them. I had a silly mommy moment and at one point had tears in my eyes while watching them perform and thinking how fast they are growing up. They were SO COMPLETELY ADORBALE. Loved it.
Kaiya...
Emmie...
Claire cuddling with Grandpa (she was feeling a little tired and sad)...
Crazy Hayden...
Hayden pointing at the microphone. She wanted to sing too!...
KAIYA!
EMMIE!
GROUP SHOTS...
Claire started crying on the way home because the sun was "stinging her eyes". She DOES look a lot cuter in these than I do...
1 comment:
I hope they have a show when I am out there sometime!
Post a Comment