So, I know you've been home for a couple of weeks now, but I'm obviously a little behind. Get used to it. :)
Uncle Troy came home from his two-year mission to Washington, and we're so happy to have him back! The girls are loving getting to know "Uncle True" again. We missed him, but are so proud of the work he did while he was away.
Here are bunches of pictures from the big day...
Emmie waiting anxiously with her sign...
Here he comes!
Troy with the girls...
Brothers...
Daddy with my little cheeser...
Troy admiring his art work...
Troy and Mom...
Daddy and Hayden - she's still a little hesitant...
Troy, Trent, Claire, Emmie, and Shannon...
Troy's reaction to just having to stand near me...
The returning missionaries...
Hayden makes a great first impression...
Troy meeting Katelyn...
Mom and Troy...
More Mom and Troy...
Hayden loved running around the airport...
Emmie...
Kaiya...
Grandpa and Claire-bear...
2 comments:
Aww welcome home Troy! I can't believe he's home!! I miss you! Can I be a good friend and have us hang out?? I'll call you!
How fun! Where in Washington did he serve? My brother went to Spokane. Ok, Dennis looks SO SKINNY! Seriously, he looks great!
Post a Comment