Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Room...

While I was recently receiving some treatments for cancer that made it unsafe for me to be around my girls, my sweet husband re-did our room. I'm talking chair rail, paint, the works. It was such a great surprise! Thank you, Honey!!!I'm finally getting around to posting a couple of pictures...





Oh, and thank you to Katie for using her photoshop skills to blow up these big, giant baby heads for me to put on the wall. They make me happy. :)

6 comments:

Field Family said...

It's beautiful. Good job Dennis! Score one for the hubby!

Nik said...

Dennis did such a great job... when's he coming over to my house?

Anonymous said...

Amazing! So sweet of him!

Heather H said...

It looks beautiful!!

Katie said...

He did a great job! I love it all!

JM said...

That's awesome. Good for him. Hope you're doing well. You look it.