Friday, March 20, 2009

Awww, tender...

Kaiya is sleeping over at a friends house tonight. Emmie is so used to having Kaiya on the top bunk that she was crying and crying about being "all alone" when I was trying to put her to bed.

I finally asked her how she'd feel about being the big sister for the night and sleeping on Kaiya's top bunk, and having Claire sleep down below in her bed. She was very excited by the idea, and Claire, as usual, was game for whatever.

So I tucked them in to their seperate beds and we said prayers and sang songs and they both seemed to be perfectly happy for the night.

I went to check on them about an hour ago and here is what I found...



I guess Emmie got lonely.

4 comments:

Paulette said...

What a precious picture. Please tell them Funny Lady loves them.

Suxo-Sanchez said...

I am so glad that we were able to have Kaiya over for a sleep-over and that Emmie and Claire were able to comfort eachother. They are all beautiful girls. Kaiya is a very informative girl.

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! We used to find Makayla and Breanna like that all the time. I love it!

Heather H said...

That is just adorable!