Well, since I've now been tagged by Julie AND Mary Susan, it looks like I need to think of six quirky facts about me!
1. I talk to myself randomly throughout the day, but especially in the morning while I get ready. While I'm putting on make up and doing my hair I'll talk to myself like I'm another person and have a conversation with...myself. I never really even noticed I do it until Dennis made fun of me one day soon after we were married. He wanted to know what I was muttering under my breath.
2. I hate big crowds, and I hate being close to people I don't know. I have a bubble of personal space. When I pass someone in a store or something and feel like they are encroaching on my personal space, I tend to hold my breath without thinking about it. That sounds rude, and it's not like I think they're stinky or anything, I think it just makes me so tense and I find myself holding my breath. I don't know why. Random. You asked.
3. I take a hot bubble bath almost every day. It's my favorite way to relax and unwind. I told Dennis I want a tiny tv to hang on the wall by the bathtub, and then my happy relaxy place would be complete. I can think of nothing better than sitting in a hot bubble bath and vegging out watching tv at the same time. Heaven.
4. My feet and bum are always freezing cold, even if the rest of me is warm. I got fuzzy socks for my feet, but I don't think I want to be adding any extra padding to my bum...
5. I walk on my tiptoes about half the time. It takes a concious effort for me to walk like a normal person. ALL my girls have inherited this weird quirk.
6. It makes me crazy to have chairs that aren't scooted into their proper place. The chairs at our table and island all have to be scooted into a nice, straight line all the time. The second someone stands up, I scoot their chair in. I was helping at the kindergarten the other day, and found myself walking around the room tucking in all the little chairs without even thinking about it.
Okay, the six people I tag are:
Sherrie, Lisa P. Brandy, Katie L., Heather H., and cousin Jennifer...
7 years ago
3 comments:
You're so cute! I love the one that you talk to yourself. I use to do it too when I was younger. One day I caught myself doing it and from then on I made a special effort not to. I guess I broke the habit! Hope your family is doing well! You have adorable kids!
Julie
Is cousin Jennifer me? I'm hoping you have a cousin named Jennifer. lol
Cousin Jennifer IS you! Ha ha.
Post a Comment