We went and did family pictures last week. I'll post one of those as soon as I decide what we're going with. I have a harder time with pictures that include me, because I think my face looks HUGE. Anyway, here is one of each of my girls. Kaiya looks so old to me!
Hayden...

Claire...

Emmie...

Kaiya...
8 comments:
They are so cute!!! I love their outfits, too.
Those are great pictures! I love Kaiya's "I'm-an-ad-for-Gap" pose.
Love the pics. Your face is not HUGE! But to tell the truth that's why I have a hard time with pics of me. Oh if I could go back to the skinny days...
Gorgeous!
Your girls are just the cutest!! And I would have to say there is no way that your face could look big, you are just adorable yourself.
They're all adorable!
Great pictures!!! Um, you're going to have to lock your girls up when they're 16! Could they BE any cuter!? Sydney saw a picture of herself when she was 3 and asked if that was Emmie! I'll have to show you! It's cute.
Post a Comment