Poor Kaiya was so sick the last day of school, so she missed out on the fun. Being the child that she is, she was very concerned about me seeing her report card and asked me to go get it for her. What kid is worried that their parents WON'T see their report card?
To top things off, two nights ago Kaiya fell down while climbing off the trampoline (she obviously has a healthy dose of my natural grace) and broke her arm. Luckily it's just a hairline fracture - but she has been feeling very dramatic about it. It's been a rough beginning of summer for Kaiya!
Here are pictures of Emmie's end-of-the-year program. She's such a sweetheart! She's grown up so much this year, and I couldn't ask for a more kind and helpful child. Who would have thought I'd be saying that about Emmie after the insane toddler years I endured with her? I love love love this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment