Emmie on her first day...
Emmie desperately wanted Kaiya to "match" her on her first day, so here they are. Even Kaiya was okay with it. I wonder at what age that becomes embarrassing?
Emmie is super-lucky, because her very best little friend, Camille, is in the same class she is this year! They are too cute. But I feel for their teacher.
Camille, Emmie, and Kaiya waiting at the bus stop...
Emmie dragging poor Camille onto the bus with her...
Emmie woke up this morning (on her second day of school), ate breakfast, got ready, and then was standing in my room posing waiting for me to take more pictures. I think she is under the impression that I want to document every day of school for the rest of her life.
I'm so happy for you, Emmie! I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast.
2 comments:
WOW, how fast time flies! They look very cute together. I hope the matching thing never gets embarrassing, I still plan my kids outfits that way sometimes...but I don't think they've noticed.
What a sweetie!
Post a Comment