First of all, a big thank you to Heather for coming over yesterday and giving me some pointers! It's been a long time since I've done...anything...remotely crafty - and I actually really enjoy these. This was my first attempt on my own and I certainly need some practice, but I'm excited to slowly figure these out. I certainly have enough girls in need of cute accessories!
Kaiya is already requesting various crazy color combonations. When I asked her where she'd wear a purple, red, orange, and yellow hat (her latest request), she replied very seriously, "I'd wear it all the time every day."
5 comments:
Those are adorable! I'm very impressed with your work.
Kaiya looks so grown-up; sorry, I know you don't want to hear that.
Wow she looks so super cute! Good job!
Those are SO cute! You're amazing. I want to learn!!
Those are great!!!
Very Cool... I want to learn how to do that!
Post a Comment