Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Slacker-tastic

Okay, okay, I know I'm a little late, but here are my resolutions for the year:

-I am going to be more aware of the environment and resolve to do my part. I'll start by putting off showering for as long as possible, therefore conserving more water.

-I want to begin working more with the neglected children of our nation - I'm going to start with my own and see how it goes.

-I really need to catch up on all my tv watching, because DVR is getting too full.

-Instead of feeling stressed about the laundry piling up, I'm going to ignore it and go buy new clothes. This keeps countless people in a job, and I can feel good about doing my part to help the economy.

-I'm going to save up and hire a cleaning lady. This will not only save me time and stress, but is likely to offer my children a multi-cultural experience in their own home. Between that and Dora, it's practically like having them in a Spanish Immersion program.

-Instead of losing weight, I'm just going to feed all my friends and family more. If they're chubby and I'm chubby, then we're all average and no one needs to feel any pressure to better themselves.

Happy New Year, everyone! I really appreciate your support in helping me reach my 2009 goals...

10 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the laugh! You're too funny. I think I'll just forget my New Years Resolutions, and copy yours. They seem a lot more realistic!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the chubbiness plan to make everyone else look closer to myself so I will feel smaller!

Nik said...

You're hilarious!!!

Vernile said...

Resolutions even I can live with. While you're at it why not add a little something for world peace and global warming? :>)

Sally said...

Those are my kind of goals! Very funny!

Sherrie said...

What are resolutions?? :-)

Paulette said...

You got my day off to a funny start! That's hilarious.

Karissa Kay said...

haha, too funny!

Ginn Family said...

Dito to all of that!

Jillyn Whitehead said...

I liked your resolutions, but I have to remind you that not ALL cleaning specialists are foreign. Just little PCness to get your year off to a good start. (just kidding!, just kidding!)